5 Benefits of working in Office that you never knew


Yes it is true, there really are benefits of Working.I am not kidding!!


So let me tell you about benefits of working in office that you never realized.

Benefit #1: High levels of Endurance
By continuously working on the same things over and over again, you develop high levels of endurance. These skills come in handy in various situations like waiting in line or while watching a really boring Bollywood movie.Please note that this skill can be sharpened by attending meetings

Personal example - the last two movies that I watched. While I totally enjoyed "Nautanki sala" and "Go Goa Gone", my friends who went with me got very bored. The slow pace and lack of story bothered them, but not me. By being continuously exposed to "work" I my level has gone so low, that I tend to enjoy even most unappealing phenomena

Benefit #2: Faster typing speed
Due to continuous work(supposedly) on laptops/desktop throughout the day (which seems like eternity) , our typing skills are bettered and we tend to do faster chatting on Gtalk, Yahoo messenger and in some cases whatsapp. These skills come in handy while chatting with numerous people (read girls) online/on mobile and they would be unaware of our "multitasking".

Benefit # 3: Forced Friends
Are you a loner? Do you have no one to talk to? Then start working!!!. There will always be people sitting in cubicles next to you, with whom you can chat and can bore them to your heart's content. And the best thing is that they will have to sit near you for major part of their day and listen to you, until they resign, get promoted (to cabin) or commit suicide.


Benefit # 4: Socializing
Again, do you lack skills of socializing and communicating with general public. Well office gives you ample opportunities to gossip, loiter, do office politics, chit chat and participate in discussion just about anything in office. Well I do not think any other institution offer such a platform to people to raise (or lower) their voices.
I can take my example. I have been very shy person and had never in my life participated in gossip. But now boss bashing and gossiping are one of my hobbies and they seems such a nice way to "spend" office hours.

Benefit # 5: A general excuse
Do not want to go to a cousin's wedding. Did not bring groceries that your wife asked for. Forgot to wish your friend birthday, well here is office work to your rescue. Well you could not do/go/think because of the overload of office work, late sitting, getting punched by boss (ok, last one was a little over the line, but true in many cases). Just for any damn thing you can give office work as a Generally Accepted Excuse, commonly knows as GAE.

So guys why the long face over Monday. It is no more "Khoon choos le bloody monday", but "Main aa raha hoon khoon choosne". :)

Comments

Rushik said…
Awesome!!!
Anonymous said…
Good one

Popular posts from this blog