Going too far I don't know why but i keep getting spams from a greeting card site ( must have left a checkbox checked). With the subject like- A beautiful morning from Editor Bob, Be in high spirits from editor bob, and many such positive outlooking thoughts from the site. I have never opened any of the mails (really) but also did not unsubscribe because it was kindof good since it used to remind me of some positive thoughts. But today I was shocked when I got a mail from them titled "Remembering your first kiss from Editor Bob".
Popular posts from this blog
Product Life Cycle of a Gamer (that's Me)
I like to call myself a Gamer...Ummm....I used to call myself a Gamer...But not now...Well I think it is a life cycle. Like everything else in this world. There are 4 stages in any product lifecycle which are listed below Introduction Growth Maturity Product Extension Decline (picture courtesy tutor2u.net) Like any other "Gyan", I can relate this graph to my personal gaming journey. 1. Introduction My gaming journey started with (and can be attributed to) Prince of Persia (MS-DOS edition). My maternal uncle (who lived in different city) had to travel a lot and was given a "80386" powered laptop. And on that apart from Lotus123, he had this amazing game. He was a big fan of the game and had saved the princess, I mean completed the game in the designated time. And passed on the fandom to me. So whenever he visited our place, I used to hijack his laptop and...
Domino's Double Burst a two thumbs down
Bulletined synopsis of Dominios Double Burst Pizza review Reason(s) for ordering Dominos Double burst Pizza 1. The new ad 2. Its predecessor, the 'awesome' Cheese burst pizza's success. Reason(s) not for ordering 1. Not remotely as good as the Cheese burst pizza. 2. Totally sweet taste because of the 2nd layer of "creamy spread". Even the Mexican green wave (double spicy) pizza was sweeter than any candies available.

Comments